Robert A. Beckett
Years’ Experience: 35 plus
Bob and his wife, Patricia reside in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. They have two sons and lovely daughters-in-law and four grandchildren. Bob studies and plays electric and acoustic, he enjoys reading and golf.
- Comprehensive Financial and Estate Planning for business owners/executives
- Consults with accounting firms, banks, and property casualty firms in their private wealth and/or financial services divisions
- C. W. Post College, Bachelor of Science
- American College – Certified Family Business Consultant
- Over 3 decades of experience in the financial services and insurance sectors
- FINRA Series 6,7,63 & 65
- Past member of Family Firm Institute providing consultative services to family offices and family owned businesses
- First financial services member of the New York Biotech Association
- Retirement Plan Specialist with National Pension Service Inc.
- 10 years with a fortune 500 company marketing and merchandising responsibilities
- Served in the US Army Reserves stationed at Fort Knox, Kentucky and Fort Totten Bayside, NY as hatch foreman on bulk cargo ships
- Past Member of Daniel Island Business Association and the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Isle of Palms Exchange club and current 2018 Sponsorship Chair of the IOP Connector Run and Walk for the Child.
National Wealth Advisors Inc.’s Wealth Advisor, Robert Beckett, offers securities and investment advisory services through Summit Equities, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, and Financial Planning services through Summit Equities Inc.’s affiliate Summit Financial Resources, Inc. 4 Campus Drive, Parsippany, NJ, 07054. Tel. 973-285-3600. Fax. 973-285-3666. http://www.summitequities.com/ and www.SummitFinancial.com