Robert A. Beckett
Years’ Experience: 35 plus
Bob and his wife, Patricia reside in Danbury, CT. They have two sons and lovely daughters-in-law and four grandchildren. Bob studies and plays electric and acoustic, he enjoys reading and golf.
- Comprehensive Financial and Estate Planning for business owners/executives
- Consults with accounting firms, banks, and property casualty firms in their private wealth and/or financial services divisions
- C. W. Post College, Bachelor of Science
- American College – Certified Family Business Consultant
- Over 3 decades of experience in the financial services and insurance sectors
- FINRA Series 6,7,63 & 65
- Past member of Family Firm Institute providing consultative services to family offices and family owned businesses
- First financial services member of the New York Biotech Association
- Retirement Plan Specialist with National Pension Service Inc.
- 10 years with a fortune 500 company marketing and merchandising responsibilities
- Served in the US Army Reserves stationed at Fort Knox, Kentucky and Fort Totten Bayside, NY as hatch foreman on bulk cargo ships
- Past Member of Daniel Island Business Association and the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Isle of Palms Exchange club and current 2018 Sponsorship Chair of the IOP Connector Run and Walk for the Child.